The long-term business sustainability of LLP ICEMAN.KZ depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis is placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our stakeholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
LLP ICEMAN.KZ requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE from all employees and contractors. Every Employee has a role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards.
We are committed to
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and initiatives.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with internal standards, applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success, because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value for all our stakeholders.
Sergey Vernyayev, Yevgeniy Kadranov, Anton Sigitov
Founders and Core Group of LLP ICEMAN.KZ
HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ICEMAN.KZ HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
Management communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business, who must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
The HSE Management System model consists of eight major components:
- commitment and leadership accountability
- policies and objectives
- organization and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management (specific for each in-situ activity with higher exposure to hazardous environment of cold regions)
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews
The following are continuously improved by conformance checks
- day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- management system (correction)
- modifications to the management system (improvement)